Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tall Cool One

A book that I read recently was Tall Cool One by Zoey Dean. I really enjoyed this book. It was about Teenagers living in Beverly Hills. Two of the girls go to a resort in Mexico to get away from drama and boys. Both of the girls end up finding a boy there and blew them off to go into town. Well in town the main characters, Anna and Sam, drink too much and eat a bug used for getting high. They end up getting lost in the desert with no phones and a bad storm comes in and they end up getting arrested for trespassing trying to get away from the storm, but their fathers come to the rescue. Which leads to one of the many themes, always think before you act so you don’t end up in a position like these girls. This was a very good book and I thought Zoey Dean got her point across very well.

11 comments:

shelby said...

i like your profile!
its cute

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an interesting book... I never knew there was a bug that would get you high?

Lauren said...

i like your profile its really cute and i might have to read that book sometime sounds good

SARAH said...

sounds like a good book sarah. we have the same name

isabelle said...

i like your profile!

isabelle said...

i like your profile!

Tanner said...

I agree with the above posts, nice profile.

abbydauth said...

i like all the bright colored writing.

jyomagani said...

i like your profile.
nice color choice.
:]

Abigail said...

Hello! My name is Abigail, and I'll be the university student responding to your blog! This sounds like an interesting book. Why do you like this book? It is interesting to me that the girls are trying to get away from boys, yet they meet boys, and in the end are rescued by boys, or rather men (their fathers). I wonder what the book has to say by this. It might be interesting to explore. I look forward to reading your future posts!

bloggerboy said...

Sarah sick blog.